Lahore Red Light
Who are we and what do we do?
Hello! We’re jumping with joy to see you have decided to use our services and products (which we will refer to as the “Services” or the “Platform”).
Privacy is important to us, and it’s our policy to respect your privacy for any information we may collect across our website, Lahoreredlight.com, and any services we may own and operate.
This document describes the information we collect, how we use it, how we store it and whom it is shared with.
2. What information do we collect?
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent matter. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal basis for doing so.
There are three basic ways we collect information:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get automatically when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
When necessary, we will retain your personal information to comply with legal obligations (such as payment processor compliance, financial record keeping, etc) or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Information you choose to give us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. You can read more about our data retention policies in our data handling explainer.
Most of our services require you to create an account, so we may need to collect information for compliance purposes and to enable features, such as but not limited to;
Unique username, email address, verification data, payment information, your date of birth, your password, phone number, social media handles, photos and profile content.
Credit Card Information: We do not store any Credit Card numbers on our servers, we simply transmit them over to our trusted payment provider via encrypted means, following the industry standards, including 3DSecure2 where available from the card issuer.
Information we automatically get when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. For example, we know you have searched for certain terms, viewed content, and posted a comment. Below is a more detailed explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
- Usage information. We collect information about your activity through our services. For example:
- how you interact with the services, such as which pages, what categories you browse and what pages you consult.
- how you communicate with the other users, such as the time, date, sender, recipient of a message, the number of messages you exchange with other users.
- Device Information.
- We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information.
- We also collect device information that will help us diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the event you experience any crash or other problem while using our services.
- Location Information. When you use our services we may collect information about your location.
- Log Information. We collect log file information when you use our services. That information includes, but is not limited to, details about how you’ve used our services, device information, such as your web browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, pages you visited before navigating to our services, cookies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
Information we automatically get when you use our services
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user has referred you to our services we may combine the information we collect from that user with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other third-party sources and combine that with the information we collect through our services.
3. Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes; for billing, analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- verify your identify and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity; and
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can view content faster while consuming less bandwidth. If you wish to delete this information, please refer to your web browser documentation.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
5. International transfers of personal information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
7. Business transfers
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would not include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us without consent. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information with your expressed consent.
8. Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
9. Changes to this policy
Our Data Controller Officer and Data Protection Officer can be reached through [email protected]